We exist to create a more attainable and convenient way to own a luxurious second home, without compromise. Using technology and an innovative co-ownership model, we’re enabling Canadians to own unique fully managed vacation homes for a fraction of the price, and without the endless hassles.
wecasa’s mission is to make luxury second home ownership affordable and effortless. Using technology and an innovative co-ownership model, we’re enabling Canadians to own unique fully managed vacation homes in a way that wasn’t previously possible.
In this role, you will oversee wecasa’s omni-channel creative touchpoints. You will be responsible for how the business looks and feels across all relevant platforms. Reporting to the VP of Marketing, this role will be active in managing agencies, contractors and partnering with consultants. The Creative Manager will be pivotal in continuing to bring the brand to life during the inception phases of the wecasa business.
What you’ll do
- Responsible for the design and development of all wecasa creative assets
- Responsible for the management and implementation of wecasa brand guidelines
- Design and facilitate execution of print and digital materials
- Develop and innovate wecasa creative advertising assets
- Design and edit digital documents, decks and creative collateral
- Manage brand standards across agency partners
- Manage relevant contractors, contributors and partners as needed
- Elementary knowledge of webflow required
- Support with UX/UI direction
What you’ll bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field
- 5+ years proven design experience, real estate or D2C is an asset
- Strong sense of aesthetic and an obsession with luxury design
- Experience in Creative suites, Figma, Milanote, Canva and other relevant design systems
- Experience in webflow is an asset
- UX/UI experience is an assest
- Base, bonus and stock options based on experience
- Unlimited paid time off
- Company sponsored off-site meet ups
Please email your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com to apply